Bright Pink Soft Linen Saree with Lucknowi Chikankari Work Border[Machine Work]
Saree in bright pink soft linen with Lucknowi Chikankari Work Border paired with a lighter blouse. You can now own the glamorous addition to your saree collection. You will be the soul of any occasion when you wear this saree. The borders of the saree are beautifully designed and complement its color. Sarees like this one give you a soothing and elegant touch. For the festive season, this amazing linen silk saree is a perfect choice. To complete the ethnic look, pair it with a pair of jhumkas.
Fabric: Blended Linen.
Style: Chikankari Work on Border[Machine Work] & Gotta Patti Work.
Color: All Colors same as the Photo.
Type: Linen Saree with Chikankari Work.
Saree Length: 5.50 Meters.
Blouse Length: 0.80 Meters[Unstitched].
Package Contents: 1 Saree and 1 Blouse Piece[Unstitched].
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean.
1. The shades may vary slightly from the color displayed on your screen.
2. There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
Maintenance Tips :
1. Never wash the silk saree at home. They might catch water stains, it is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the beautiful silk saree won't smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the silk sarees over time.
Linen is widely used in the fashion industry to create a variety of garments such as pants, dresses, shirts as well as Indian ethnic attire in the forms of linen sarees and salwar kameez sets. This fabric is extremely popular because it is considered to be a cool and refreshing fabric to wear, which makes it ideal for the hot temperatures in the Indian subcontinent. During summer, loose-fitting linen saree for women are considered to be the ideal summer wear and are very popular in prominent urban centers.
Apart from clothing, linen is also used to create bath and bed fabrics, commercial furnishings and home furnishings, and industrial products such as canvases, bags, and so on. It is also used widely as a canvas to create oil paintings as it is highly absorbent.