Breathtakingly beautiful silk saree. Marvelous blend of gorgeous color pallet. Wrap this luxury around your arms and feel the paradise, Be it your anytime function or occasion, we swear you won't regret wearing this legacy.
Style: Weaving and Printed Saree.
Colour: All Colors same as the Photo.
Type: Printed Silk Saree with Weaving.
Saree Length: 5.50 Meters.
Blouse Length: 0.80 Meters[Unstitched].
Package Contents: 1 Saree and 1 Blouse Piece[Unstitched].
Zari Colour: Silver and Gold.
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean.
1. The shades may vary slightly from the colors displayed on your screen.
2. There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
Maintenance Tips :
1. Never wash the silk saree at home. They might catch water stains, it is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the beautiful silk saree won't smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the silk sarees over time.
Sarees made from Indian silk have a lustrous quality and come in a variety of colors and designs that make them unbeatable. Indian brides traditionally wear these sarees as bridal wear. Luxury and expensive silk sarees are a must-have for any wedding. There is no doubt that silk sarees play a significant role in Indian culture. Although India's tradition may differ slightly from region to region, it is present in every part of the country in some form or another.