Make an elegant statement at festivals with this outfit. The perfect wearer will make this Indian attire shine!
Fabric: Handloom Blended Silk.
Colour: All Colors same as the Photo.
Type: Handloom Silk with Weaving.
Saree Length: 5.50 Meters.
Blouse Length: 0.80 Meters[Unstitched].
Package Contents: 1 Saree and 1 Blouse Piece[Unstitched].
Zari Colour: Silver and Gold.
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean.
1. The shades may vary slightly from the colors displayed on your screen.
2. There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
Maintenance Tips :
1. Never wash the silk saree at home. They might catch water stains, it is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the beautiful silk saree won't smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the silk sarees over time.
Handloom saree weaving is generally a family enterprise and one of India's cottage industries. The handloom saree is made from silk or cotton threads. The handloom weaving process requires several stages to produce the final product. Traditionally the processes of dyeing (during the yarn, fabric, or garment stage), warping, and sizing, attaching the warp, weft winding, and weaving were done by weavers and local specialists around weaving villages. However, currently, most of the activities are outsourced.