Featuring intricate thread work in red, this saree offers an attractive appearance.
Fabric: Blended Silk.
Color: All Colors same as the Photo.
Type: Banarasi Saree with Weaving.
Saree Length: 5.50 Meters.
Blouse Length: 0.80 Meters[Unstitched].
Package Contents: 1 Saree and 1 Blouse Piece[Unstitched].
Zari Color: Silver and Gold.
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean.
1. The shades may vary slightly from the color displayed on your screen.
2. There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
Maintenance Tips :
1. Never wash the silk saree at home. They might catch water stains, it is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the beautiful silk saree won't smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the silk sarees over time.
Our serene and beautiful saree comes with an elegant border that highlights the saree well. With easy draping and a beautiful fall, these sarees can be worn for any festive occasion. The beauty of Banarasi Cotton Saree is that it emanates a rich grace. With beautiful and eye-catching colors, you can choose from a wide range of our Banarasi sarees.
These sarees are the most comfortable ones and are worn by ladies in summer. When it is worn by working ladies with crisp starch, they magnify its classiness to the zenith level. Saree can be easily draped because of their soft fabric but Banarasi sarees are a little difficult because of their massive stuff. While getting married in India, every lady is definitely blessed with at least one Banarasi saree as it is considered auspicious. Its beauty lies in the sparkling glitters equipped with silver or golden carving of borders.