An amazing option for any event, this cool fabric saree is refreshing. It would look great on women of all ages. Take pride in your natural beauty.
Fabric: Soft Tussar Blended Silk.
Color: All Colors same as the Photo.
Type: Tussar Silk with Weaving Saree.
Saree Length: 5.50 Meters.
Blouse Length: 0.80 Meters[Unstitched].
Package Contents: 1 Saree and 1 Blouse Piece[Unstitched].
Zari Color: Silver and Gold.
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean.
1. The shades may vary slightly from the color displayed on your screen.
2. There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
Maintenance Tips :
1. Never wash the silk saree at home. They might catch water stains, it is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the beautiful silk saree won't smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the silk sarees over time.
The saree is the most important Tussar silk product although it is also used as the base material for handicrafts, furnishing fabrics, and stitched apparel. Tussar silk is considered more textured than cultivated Bombyx or "mulberry" silk, but it has shorter fibers, which makes it less durable. India is the second-largest producer of Tussar silk, and the exclusive producer of Indian Tussar is largely tended to by tribals. Much of it is produced in the Bhagalpur, Bihar, and Malda districts of West Bengal. Tussar silk is also used for Odisha's Pattachitra and West Bengal's Kantha stitches. Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh also produce Tussar silk. In recent years, the state of Jharkhand has emerged as the biggest producer of Tussar silk.