Despite its simplicity, the maroon saree is unique. This saree helps you to add extra marks to your beauty by enhancing your charmingness.
Fabric: Kanjivaram Silk.
Colour: All Colors same as the Photo.
Type: Kanjivaram Silk with Weaving Saree.
Saree Length: 5.50 Meters.
Blouse Length: 0.80 Meters[Unstitched].
Package Contents: 1 Saree and 1 Blouse Piece[Unstitched].
Zari Colour: Silver and Gold.
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean for the first wash, thereafter Hand Wash. Wash with like colors.
1. The shades may Vary Slightly from the Colors displayed on your screen.
2. There might be slight Colors variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
Maintenance Tips :
1. Never wash the silk saree at home. They might catch water stains, it is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the beautiful silk saree won't smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the silk sarees over time.
The color and designs of the body and the pallu are quite different, weavers weave both of them separately and eventually join them. You can spot a zig-zag pattern where the body meets the pallu. It is also quite a common practice to weave the border of the saree separately and then join the three together. The joining of the three is done with such precision that even if the saree tears, the border will not detach.
Kanchipuram silk sarees are woven from pure mulberry silk. While the silk belongs to South India, the pure gold and silver zari come from Gujarat. The silk thread that is used to weave the sarees dipped in rice water and sun-dried before it is used to increase both, its thickness and stiffness. The silk thread is then interlocked with a thin silver wire and woven through after which a golden thread is used to complete the procedure.