Add an extra charm to your personality by draping the enthralling dark pink Bandhani with Ajrakh Saree. Style yourself with a pair of heels to get a sleek look.
Fabric: Blended Cotton and Ultra Soft Feel.
Style: Digital Print.
Color: All Colors same as the Photo.
Type: Blended Cotton Saree with Digital Print.
Saree Length: 5.50 Meters.
Blouse Length: 0.80 Meters[Unstitched].
Package Contents: 1 Saree and 1 Blouse Piece[Unstitched].
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean for the first wash, thereafter Hand Wash. Wash with like colors.
1. The shades may vary slightly from the color displayed on your screen.
2. There might be slight color variation due to lighting & flash while photo shoot.
Maintenance Tips :
1. Never wash the silk saree at home. They might catch water stains, it is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the beautiful silk saree won't smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the silk sarees over time.
Bandhani, also known as Bandhej, is a dye and tie method practiced mainly in Rajasthan, and some parts of Gujarat. Bandhani derives from the Sanskrit word "Banda," meaning "to tie." Bandhani is an art involving the dyeing of a fabric tied tightly with a thread at several points, creating various patterns.