Sarees like this one enhance your glamorous look perfectly. Put on this saree and you'll be the soul of any event.
Style: Weaving and Printed Saree.
Colour: All Colors same as the Photo.
Type: Printed Silk Saree with Weaving.
Saree Length: 5.50 Meters.
Blouse Length: 0.80 Meters[Unstitched].
Package Contents: 1 Saree and 1 Blouse Piece[Unstitched].
Zari Colour: Silver and Gold.
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean.
1. The shades may vary slightly from the colors displayed on your screen.
2. There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
Maintenance Tips :
1. Never wash the silk saree at home. They might catch water stains, it is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the beautiful silk saree won't smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the silk sarees over time.
Sarees made from Indian silk have a lustrous quality and come in a variety of colors and designs that make them unbeatable. Indian brides traditionally wear these sarees as bridal wear. Luxury and expensive silk sarees are a must-have for any wedding. There is no doubt that silk sarees play a significant role in Indian culture. Although India's tradition may differ slightly from region to region, it is present in every part of the country in some form or another.