Fabric: Pashmina Silk.
Style: Digital Print.
Color: All Colors same as the Photo.
Type: Pashmina Silk Saree with Digital Print.
Saree Length: 5.50 Meters.
Blouse Length: 0.80 Meters[Unstitched].
Package Contents: 1 Saree and 1 Blouse Piece[Unstitched].
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean for the first wash, thereafter Hand Wash. Wash with like colors.
Note: Please Note: The print impression of this particular saree is only visible on the front side. The backside of this saree is close to minimum/no print. Please do refer to the image added for a better understanding.
1. The shades may vary slightly from the color displayed on your screen.
2. There might be slight color variation due to lighting & flash while photo shoot.
Maintenance Tips :
1. Never wash the silk saree at home. They might catch water stains, it is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the beautiful silk saree won't smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the silk sarees over time.
Pashmina is another intricate woven shawl of Kashmir, called the "Jamawar." The Kings and noblemen used to wear this garment like a shawl and gown. The Pashmina's superfine texture baffled the most talented connoisseurs. The skill is indigenous to Kashmir and can be dated back around 3000 B.C, also known as Neolithic Age. The Pashmina shawl was considered a royal garment by Caesar, the great Roman emperor.