Add the authentic pastel dark-green Chintz Saree to your classy wardrobe to create a smashing look. Get the divine ethnic aura to get a perfect contemporary look for any events.
Fabric: Blended Silk with Extra Shine.
Style: Digital Print.
Color: All Colors same as the Photo.
Type: Blended Silk with Digital Print.
Saree Length: 5.50 Meters.
Blouse Length: 0.80 Meters[Unstitched].
Package Contents: 1 Saree and 1 Blouse Piece[Unstitched].
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean for the first wash, thereafter Hand Wash. Wash with like colors.
Note: Please Note: The print impression of this particular saree is only visible on the front side. The backside of this saree is close to minimum/no print. Please do refer to the image added for a better understanding.
1. The shades may vary slightly from the color displayed on your screen.
2. There might be slight color variation due to lighting & flash while photo shoot.
Maintenance Tips :
1. Never wash the silk saree at home. They might catch water stains, it is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the beautiful silk saree won't smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the silk sarees over time.
Chintz refers to a painted or stained calico cloth. Calico cloth is just an unbleached fabric that is not often fully processed cotton cloth, originally belonging to India. The term "Chintz" derives from the Indian word "Chint," meaning broad and gaudily printed fabric. The intricate patterns of large flowers, birds, and other pictorial scenes in different bright colors on a lighter background characterize chintz.