Add a layer of sheer beauty and classiness by draping this saree. Flaunt this saree by wearing in festive occasions.
Fabric: Cotton Banarasi.
Style: Chikankari Design.
Colour: All Colors same as the Photo.
Type: Banarasi with Chikankari Machinery Work.
Saree Length: 5.50 Meters.
Blouse Length: 0.80 Meters [Unstitched].
Package Contents: 1 Saree and 1 Blouse Piece [Unstitched].
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean.
1. The shades may vary slightly from the colors displayed on your screen.
2. There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
Maintenance Tips :
1. Never wash the silk saree at home. They might catch water stains, it is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the beautiful silk saree won't smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the silk sarees over time.
Lucknow is the heart of the chikankari industry and the variety is known as Lucknawi chikan. Chikan's work in recent times has adopted additional embellishments like Mukaish, Kamdani, Badla, sequin, bead, and mirror work, which gives it a rich look. Chikan embroidery is mostly done on fabrics like cotton, semi-Georgette, pure Georgette, crepe, chiffon, silk, and any other fabric which is light and which highlights the embroidery. The fabric cannot be too thick or hard, else the embroidery needle won't pierce it. The piece begins with one or more pattern blocks that are used to block-print a pattern on the ground fabric. The embroiderer stitches the pattern, and the finished piece is carefully washed to remove all traces of the printed pattern.