This Saree is definitely gonna sprinkle some magic on your look. Get ready for the Desi look and let everyone see your elegance.
Colour: All Colors same as the Photo.
Type: Satin With Weaving Saree.
Saree Length: 5.50 Meters.
Blouse Length: 0.80 Meters[Unstitched].
Package Contents: 1 Saree and 1 Blouse Piece[Unstitched].
Zari Colour: Silver and Gold.
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean.
1. The shades may vary slightly from the color displayed on your screen.
2. There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
Maintenance Tips :
1. Never wash the silk saree at home. They might catch water stains, it is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the beautiful silk saree won't smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the silk sarees over time.
Drape yourself in this stylish satin saree that can be worn with ease and comfort. It's lightweight, easy to drape, and super comfortable. These sarees are perfect for any formal or casual function. A very comfy and chic saree that can be used for everyday wear as well. This saree has a lustrous fabric, it also has a very distinctive sheen which is glossy and smooth Beautiful stonework on the saree makes it more eye-catching. Satin Silk saree has a very luxurious feel and appearance.
Satin Silk was prevalent during the Middle Ages and was actually a weave derived from Silk. Satin was a very expensive fabric and therefore it was bought by the wealthy. Satin Silk has gained a lot of prominence over the centuries. One cannot replace the luxurious feel of the Satin fabric, no matter which weaves it is in.