Scarlet Red Woven Patola Silk Saree with Digital PrintRegular price ₹14,875.00 Sale price ₹8,925.00 Save 40%
Stylish and rich in look, this red highlighted piece is a wonderful drape for formal events. Put it together with an elegant hairstyle and steal the show.
Fabric: Blended Patola Silk.
Colour: All Colors same as the Photo.
Type: Patola Saree with Digital Print.
Saree Length: 5.50 Meters.
Blouse Length: 0.80 Meters[Unstitched].
Package Contents: 1 Saree and 1 Blouse Piece[Unstitched].
Zari Colour: Silver and Gold.
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean.
1. The shades may vary slightly from the colors displayed on your screen.
2. There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
Maintenance Tips :
1. Never wash the silk saree at home. They might catch water stains, it is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the beautiful silk saree won't smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the silk sarees over time.
Patola is a double ikat woven saree, usually made from silk, made in Patan, Gujarat, India. The word patola is the plural form; the singular is patolu. They are very expensive, once worn only by those belonging to royal and aristocratic families. These saris are popular among those who can afford high prices.
Patola saree is mainly used in Gujarati people and saree design is very micro and old traditional Indian culture design like old Khatli design hand made silk thread use and multicolor thread use the design is old Indian temple related and nature design like flower and rangolis that is the main concept of saree. Here are four distinct patterns that are woven primarily in Gujarat by the Salvi community. In Jain and Hindu communities, double ikat sarees with entire designs of parrots, flowers, elephant, and dancing figures are generally used. In Muslim communities, saris with geometric designs and floral patterns are typical, being worn mostly for weddings and other special occasions. Maharashtrian Bhramies wears sarees woven with plain, dark-colored borders and body and a bird design called Nari Kunj.
Gorgeous Red Woven Paithani Silk Saree with Digital PrintRegular price ₹8,787.00 Sale price ₹5,272.00 Save 40%
Red Digital Print Satin Silk SareeRegular price ₹5,640.00 Sale price ₹3,384.00 Save 40%
An amazing, elegant scenic red satin silk saree the perfect fit for any occasion. Drape yourself and embrace yourself by enhancing your charisma.